4/27/2013

Pita Pan

I went to a placed called Pita Pan. It was a pizza place near my house that my dad had been wanting to take my family to. I had also seen their delivery cars in my neighborhood, and I was curious about what it was.

Just a little history before I commence: the pita bread was originally from Greece. It is a very thin bread, so the crust on the pizza would be thin.

The restaurant wasn't a very big restaurant, but large enough for some families. It had a television and some nice decorations.

On the menu there were items like a Garden Wrap, a Chicken Pesto Panini, Crab Cakes, a Steak Sub, Spaghetti, and, of course, Pizza! They had Veggie Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, and Greek Pizza. They also had a kids menu, which consisted of Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Tenders, Grilled Cheese, and Hamburgers.

We got a Large Pizza with Meatballs, while my mom got a salad and a wrap. While we waited, we talked about our day at school and work.

It took a while, but finally, our food came! My pizza was delicious! The crust was thin, the cheese was cheesy, and the meatballs were moist and juicy. I really liked how there were meatballs on the pizza, since I had never had them before. 

I give Pita Pan **** stars for kid friendly and ***** stars for food.

I would love to go to this place again! Next time I'll try their Spaghetti from their kid's menu. Well, that's all. Bye!


Pita Pan on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment