8/01/2012

Jim Mack's Ice Cream

My grandma asked me if I could do some reviews about some restaurants around her area in Pennsylvania, which I agreed to do. The first place I went to was a place called Jim Mack's Ice Cream. It's not just a restaurant, but a miniature golf course and a petting zoo, all in one! They also had a bounce house, a basketball court, and even a arcade!

On the menu they had things like Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, and Grilled Cheese. My brother and I shared 2 Hot Dogs (we both ate one) while my sister, Olivia, had a Grilled Cheese. While we were waiting, we decided to play in the bounce house, which was lots of fun. Though when our number was called, we had to rush out to get our food.

The Hot Dog was delicious! It was juicy, cooked just right, and the bun was perfect. After that, I got to try their famous Thick Chocolate Malt Shake. It was amazing! It was chocolaty, very thick, creamy, and cold.

After we ate, we got to see and feed a real live bear! I also got to see llamas, ducks, a rabbit, and even these fluffy chickens on the golf course! The putting greens on their golf course were very interesting, including their Well one, their Ferris Wheel one, and even a Loop one!

I give ***** stars for kid friendly and ***** stars for food. I would love to go to this place again, and hopefully I will! Well, that's all. Bye!


Jim Mack's Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment