1/04/2012

Chazz

Happy New Year! Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot but I have been really busy. I also just got over being sick after Christmas.

I went to Chazz in Baltimore for Christmas Eve with my family. When we got there, even though we didn't have a reservation, we got in, since we came before 7:00. When we got to our table, it was looking pretty good. It was really fancy, and they did have a kids meal(even though it was a small one).

On the menu they had pizzas like Burrata Pizza, Fungi Pizza, Broccoli Rabe Pizza and Veal Meatball Pizza. They also had appetizers and pasta. On the kids menu they only had three things which were Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, and Pasta. I had the Cheese Pizza while my brother got the Pepperoni Pizza.

While we were waiting, we were munching on the Calamari we ordered. It was the best Calamari that I ever had.

It wasn't too long before our food came, and when I saw it, I thought it was beautiful. It was cooked perfectly with only a few burnt places on the crust. It was also cheesy and the burnt spots didn't make it worse, though I was missing the tomato flavor. The pizza that Owen, my brother, got didn't look like a regular Pepperoni Pizza, though. The pepperoni didn't look so good. It was reddish-brownish, not the regular red, and my brother said that it tasted funny(I don't like pepperoni, so I didn't try it). That was because it was dried salami, which is kind of what pepperoni is but not what you get at a regular pizza place. Besides that, everything was great.

I give **** stars for kid friendly and **** stars for food. I think lots of the items are very good, though most kids and some adults should look out for the pepperoni's strong flavor. Well, that's all. Bye!


Chazz: A Bronx Original on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. You have to try the meatball. It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I was already hungry before but that sounds delicious and now i'm craving pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan,

    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try it next time I go.

    Gia,

    Glad I could get you a craving for pizza!

    ReplyDelete