8/25/2011

Gino's

I went to the new Gino's in Towson. When I got there, there was a line, like all the other days they've been open. Though the other day we went and even though there wasn't a line, the girl outside said it was a 1 hour and 15 minute wait. My dad told me there wasn't a line because they kept it inside. When we got in, there was a huge TV showing fact's about Gino's history and people standing in line at the cash registers.When I saw the menu, there was no kids menu, though there were kid friendly things like a bacon cheeseburger and a cheeseburger. There was also other things like My Favorite Single Burger, My Favorite Double Burger, and Ameche's Power House. I had a Bacon Cheeseburger JR. because a regular is 2 burger's  instead of one. And they even had Chicken like Chicken tenders( what my brother got) and salads like Cob. We also got some French Fries and Onion rings with our meal. We found a table outside, since it was so crowded inside. It took a long time, though when it came, it was worth the wait. When the server brought our food and saw kids she said "Oh they were KIDS meals" but another server said "We are out of kids meals" and a third person said "we don 't have kids meals".  They seemed to be a little confused. But now let's go back to the food. The bacon cheeseburger tasted juicy, gooey, and meaty. What I call a fantastic bacon cheeseburger ( probably because I love bacon!)! And with a little vinegar, the french fries tasted delicious! My parents said the onion rings were greasy and looked like they weren't breaded(though I didn't try them). I give *** stars for kid friendly and **** stars for food. Also, there's one more thing I would like to tell you. Even though there sign says they have 1,000 flavors of milk shakes, this Gino's only has four. I found this out by my dad coming in and the person saying they only had four because they had just opened. Well, that's all. Bye!



   
Gino's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment