3/09/2011

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt

I went to Tutti Fruit's Frozen Yogurt.Frozen Yogurt is like ice cream only it is made with yogurt.I had chocolate mixed with vanilla with the toppings Mike Iks and butterscotch chips.It was delicious!(to bad it melted when I came home).And before you paid,you choose your flavor!And they have a lout of flavors and toppings such as cone's,gummy bear's,and even cereal!They also had frozen yogurt flavors such as mango,strawberry,and orange.And they charged for the weight,not the flavor or toppings.They charge 45 cents per ounce.They just opened in December but we didn't know that.I give ***** star's for food and ***** stars for kid friendly.I really suggest you to go there one day.And there's never a line even when it is busy!Well,that's all.Bye!

               

3 comments: