11/26/2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

Last night I went to my grandpa's house for Thanksgiving dinner.There where appetizers such as olives,cheese,peperoni,and over foods.I give the appetizers ** stars for kid friendly.This is because most children wouldn't like the olives and I don't have any interest in the peperoni.The first and  second courses where butternut squash soup and salad.The butternut squash soup was delicious,but almost all of my family isn't a salad fan.I give *** stars for kid friendly.Then the third course and dessert was turkey,mashed sweet potatoes,a baked potato,stuffing,grapes,apple pie,and pumpkin pie.The stuffing was to spicy,and the mashed sweet potatoes had onions,witch I don't like.I give *** stars for kid friendly.I set up doing this review by adding up the kid friendly stars and doing that for my food stars.And if I was on a scale of 1-10,I'd give ******** stars for food.Well,that's all.Bye!  

 Me and my brother Owen in the car on the way home from my grandpa's house

No comments:

Post a Comment